West St. Paul Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being convicted of a crime can change your life. Not only can a criminal conviction result in large fines and the loss of freedom, but a permanent criminal record can also affect job and relationship prospects in the future. Because of the high stakes involved with any criminal accusations, you need a West St. Paul criminal defense lawyer looking out for your best interests and helping you pursue the best outcome in your particular situation.
At DeVore Law Office, you can find the legal help you are looking for. Our passionate and skilled representation of clients has resulted in a designation of Super Lawyers in 2013 and for the past 10 years. We have an AVVO rating of Superb, and Kevin DeVore is a certified MSBA Criminal Law Specialist who has been featured in both local and national press for acclaimed victories when representing clients accused of serious crimes. Our hands-on approach to handling the criminal trouble faced by our clients is just the type of assistance you need to navigate the criminal justice system, so give us a call today for help.
Can Our West St. Paul Criminal Defense Attorneys Help You?
DeVore Law Office handles many types of criminal cases including:
- Drug Crimes
- DWI / DUI
- Federal Crimes
- Firearm Violations
- Gross Misdemeanors
- Juvenile Crimes
- Malicious Punishment
- Probation Violations
- Sexual Assault
- Terroristic Threats
- Theft / Fraud
- Criminal Vehicular Homicide / Operation
- White Collar Crimes
We understand the impact that an arrest and conviction can have on your life, and we treat your individual criminal case as our most important since the stakes are so high when it comes to your freedom and future.
Our goal is to help you avoid conviction if possible, or to minimize the penalties associated with conviction of a crime. We can help you:
- Answer law enforcement questions in an investigation in a way that protects your rights and avoids self-incrimination
- Respond to unlawful searches and seizures by having the illegally collected evidence kept out of court
- Seek to get charges dropped if there are problems with the evidence or insufficient proof to secure a conviction
- Negotiate a plea bargain to face lesser criminal charges or penalties
- Demonstrate that the prosecutor has not proven guilt beyond a reasonable doubt
- Raise affirmative defenses to criminal charges to avoid conviction
We protect the rights that the U.S. Constitution guarantees to you and we help you navigate the criminal justice system in a prudent, expeditious manner.
You have a right to an attorney when you are accused of a crime and you should not hesitate to contact Kevin DeVore as soon as you are under investigation or under arrest. Our West St. Paul criminal defense attorneys will begin looking out for you and representing your interests right away, so contact us today. The consultation is free and there is no obligation to retain us.