Criminal Defense Lawyer in St. Paul
When under investigation or arrested for a crime in Ramsey County, it is expected that you will be frightened with your future in the courts’ hands. You could face jail time, a criminal record, and your reputation and freedom may be at stake. It is important to consult with a legal representative who has logged substantial hours working with the Ramsey County court system and prosecutors.
Whether it’s an assault crime or a DUI charge, you are innocent until proven guilty. You will have the opportunity to defend yourself, but it may be in your best interest to arrange a plea bargain or enter into diversion programs or alternative sentencing programs to minimize the penalties you potentially face. You will need a strong legal advocate working on your behalf, an attorney who understands how the system works and can guide you through the legal process.
For over a decade, Attorney Kevin DeVore has been helping his clients maneuver through the criminal justice system in the most liveable city in Minnesota. He understands the traditional nature of the community and takes a hands-on approach when dealing with clients’ concerns both inside and outside of the courtroom. His experience involves arguing against a variety of unlawful concerns including:
- Drug Crimes
- DWI / DUI
- Federal Crimes
- Firearm Violations
- Gross Misdemeanors
- Juvenile Crimes
- Malicious Punishment
- Probation Violations
- Sexual Assault
- Terroristic Threats
- Theft / Fraud
- Criminal Vehicular Homicide / Operation
- White Collar Crimes
Without exception, Kevin DeVore knows how serious criminal accusations are, and what it at stake for you. DeVore will utilize his knowledge as a St. Paul criminal defense lawyer to ensure that your constitutional rights are preserved. This includes your right to a fair trial and the protections against unreasonable and unjustified search and seizure. Additionally:
- If the evidence was collected illegally in violation of your rights, he will help you retain evidence out of court and restrict it from being utilized against you.
- Devore will examine all potential arguments accessible to you and/or fight to prevent the prosecutor from proving your offense beyond a reasonable doubt.
- By assisting in negotiating a plea bargain, Mr. DeVore will aim to get the charges against you lessened or help you reduce the possible outcomes of a guilty conviction.
- To reduce your penalties or protect you from holding a criminal record, he will help you investigate any type of alternative sentencing, diversion or first-time offender programs.
Contact Attorney DeVore
Kevin DeVore is a nationally and regionally recognized lawyer and has been named a Minnesota Super Lawyer for 10 consecutive years. This achievement is given to only 5 percent of attorneys in the state, and is awarded to high-caliber professionals for their accomplishments and peer recognition.
He has also been given a 10 out of 10 “Superb” rating from Avvo, another independent lawyer review organization. This rating is based on experience, industry recognition and professional conduct. Mr. Devore’s numerous courtroom victories have been featured in the Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, and Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine.
Kevin DeVore is the professional advocate to call when your freedom is on the line and you need a strong defense attorney. For assistance with your case, contact him today.