Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been injured in any type of accident, whether on the street, at work, at the hospital or anywhere else, you deserve to have your questions answered by a Minnesota Personal Injury Attorney. Furthermore, you deserve financial compensation for your suffering.
Kevin DeVore understands how difficult this is for you. Not only could you be looking at permanent disability, chronic pain or paralysis, but you may also be suffering from emotional trauma such as post traumatic stress disorder, nightmares or paranoia. We have several years experience handling personal injury cases across Minnesota. It is important to understand that you are not alone during this difficult time , our experienced and compassionate team is available anytime.
Instances of Personal Injury
Personal injury lawsuits occur for a number of different reasons. At DeVore Law Office, we can help you with the following personal injury cases:
- Car and truck accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Police brutality instances
- Other road accidents including pedestrian accidents, school bus accidents, motorcycle accidents
- DWI and DUI accidents
- Workers compensation and workplace injury lawsuits
- Childcare and nursing home malpractice/neglect
- Premise and product liability
- Defective products, dangerous drugs
- Wrongful death and medical malpractice lawsuits
- Serious injuries such as spinal trauma, brain injury, disability, paralysis and instances of chronic pain
Facing Personal Injury Expenses
Facing any serious personal injury is hard enough without the added complications of knowing that you have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence. If you have faced a serious injury and are suffering physically, emotionally or financially, then you could be eligible for financial compensation for this pain. Kevin DeVore and his team will work tirelessly to ensure that you are compensated for the physical, emotional and financial suffering you have endured including:
- loss of income if unable to work or if you need to take care of a spouse, child or loved on due to an accident
- child care expenses and caretaker expenses if unable to care of your children or yourself
- medication and surgery fees
- rehabilitation expenses including occupational therapy and physical therapy
- psychotherapy fees for emotional recovery
- any other expenses incurred during your injury and recovery.
Personal Injury Lawsuit
For many people who have been injured in a serious accident, there are a number of unanswered questions that you are left wondering about , why did this happen? What’s next? Who is to blame? Where can I get help? You have the right to know the answers to these questions. Although filing a personal injury lawsuit will not be able to turn back time or make the pain go away, it can help you move forward with your life and provide a level of financial comfort and stability for your loved ones. It can also provide you with a sense of closure after any serious accident.
Minnesota Personal Injury Attorney
If you are suffering from the consequences of any personal injury, we can help provide you with many of your unanswered questions and concerns. The sooner you contact the DeVore Law Offices the better. Contact Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer Kevin DeVore at for a free case consultation.