Kevin W. DeVore
Kevin DeVore - Criminal Attorney offers experienced criminal defense representation to people throughout Minnesota and the Midwest, and is committed to providing aggressive representation for persons accused of crimes. This includes strong advocacy both in and out of the courtroom. If you have been charged with a crime, we will fight hard for you.
Kevin DeVore provides comprehensive and committed legal representation for you and your loved ones. With more than a decade of experience in the area of criminal defense, Kevin has a working knowledge and relationship with the law and the courts of Minnesota. 'Small firm' values are expressed in his commitment to you, while 'big firm' expertise and resources help ensure the best possible results for your case.
Looking for an Experienced Criminal Lawyer in Minnesota?
Minnesota Defense Attorney Kevin DeVore has been designated as a 'Super Lawyer' for the past 14 years in a row. This recognition is given to only 5% of the lawyers in the State of Minnesota. Kevin DeVore is a certified MSBA Certified Criminal Law Specialist and has been featured in the Star Tribune, Pioneer Press, and Law & Politics Magazine for his acclaimed criminal defense victories.
Hands-On Approach To Your Defense
Minnesota Criminal Lawyer Kevin DeVore takes a 'hands-on' approach to each client's case. We believe that good representation includes working closely with each client to determine their needs and goals. This allows for clear, open communication. When you meet with one of our attorneys, we listen and develop an aggressive plan for fighting your case.
If you have been charged with a crime in Minnesota, contact Kevin DeVore - Criminal Attorney located in St Paul, MN for experienced representation. Free initial consultation to discuss your case.
Do You Need A Good Minnesota Defense Attorney?
People often wonder what the actual costs of a DWI are. There are many hidden costs you may not know about shortly after being arrested - but they will become quickly apparent as you maneuver through the criminal process system.
A good Minnesota defense attorney understands the hidden costs related to DWI or DUI charges in Minnesota can include (but are not limited to) loss of current job, difficulty in obtaining job opportunities in the future, college and military, increased insurance rates, driver's license surcharges, probation fees, and the hidden costs of the non-monetary effect on your friends and family.
A typical DWI charge can carry well over $10,000 in fines after you have paid bail, fines, fees, insurance and more. But the financial wreck won't stop there. Ongoing costs can even double that over time.
Top-Rated Minnesota Criminal Lawyer
Kevin's ability to provide such personal one-on-one representation trumps most criminal attorneys. Kevin will be by your side from beginning to the end and you will always be well-aware of the status of your case.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Minnesota, 1996
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1996
- Wisconsin, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota, 2012
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1996
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1991
- Major: Business-Marketing
- Participated in ABA's TIPS Teleconference, Terrorist Attacks, September, 11
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyer by Minnesota Law & Politics magazine, 2004 - 2017
- Rising Star by Minnesota Law & Politics Magazine, 2001 - 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc.
- Minnesota Society of Criminal Justice
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- USLAW Network